Monday, February 9, 2009

The rest of Barcelona!

Hola!

We made it back from Barcelona without a glitch!  Everything went perfect from our flight there to our flight and train ride back to the hospital.  

Our last day in Barcelona we did more sightseeing and hung out on the beach for awhile.  We saw some excellent panoramic views of the city and saw some of the Olympic Village from 1992.  It was an awesome experience and I would love to come back to Barcelona again some day, especially when it's warm!  The architecture was fabulous and the atmosphere was great.

On a side note, I only have less than 3 weeks left!  I can't believe the time has gone so quickly.  I have a busy couple weeks coming up too.  My mom, Aunt, and 2 of my mom's friends are coming out here on Sunday for a week and I can't wait for them to get here!  The following weekend I will go with my mom and Aunt down to Paris and that is the last leg of my journey.  I will come back to London and spend my last week in clinical and saying bye to new friends and head back to the States.  What a journey it's been.  I'll keep you all updated about my time spent out here with family!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment